My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 21, 2007

{ Green Thumbs grow sweet strawberries }

I've fallen in love with the Green Thumb set offered by PaperTrey Ink. There are so many possibilities with this versatile set , I believe you could stamp using nothing but this set for a very long time and not exhaust the possibilities. That seems to be one of the outstanding hallmarks of this company of creative ladies.

You cannot see the edge effect on this card but I "scalloped" the front edge of the cream blank back far enough that after the green and the red scallops were applied the closed card finished with a crisp straight edge of cream from the back portion of the card. In retrospect, it would have been easier to have taken the picture from a different angle then trying to type an explanation. :)

1 comment:

DoxieGirl said...

okay, now that is one sweet card! I love the scalloped edges. Pleases tell me I don't need a create-a-cut!!! I could get in so much trouble! :)
I love the colors and the simplicity of this! Gorgeous!
~Kendra