My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 18, 2007

{ friends, flowers, & April Blogger RAKs }

I originally made this card for a special friend and ended up liking it so much I decided to use it for my Blogger's April Birthday Card. The card for my friend is still setting on my worktable. I need to get it in the mail so she will have something to set on her windowsill before the flowers of spring give way to the flowers of summer.

This was my first attempt at masking. I was surprised it was so easy (maybe that's because I didn't do anything intricate). But now I'm ready to tackle something a bit more difficult.Who knows, maybe it will show up on my Bella Swap cards.

The red ric-rack was cut with my Create-a-Cut. I was one of the best tool purchases I've made in sometime. Be sure and check out Ellen Hutson's Store for all sorts of unique tools, stamps, paper and all things up to date and in demand.

1 comment: