My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 13, 2007

{ raking in the RAKs }

I'd like to thank Nancy Elrick for this soft coloured Birthday Wish. This is one of my favorite SU stamp sets, Nancy, and for those of you who cannot tell from my photo, she overlayed the stamped image with the acetate Birthday Wishes square. Nancy is a member of the SCS Bloggers RAK Group and you can view her blog at Nancy's Creative Mess . Be sure to take a look and while you are at it wish her son, Alex, a happy birthday!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad that the card arrived!!! THanks for the birthday wishes for Alex!

TwoSpecialWires said...

How bright and cheery! Hope your birthday was good! I'll check out Nancy's blog! Thanks for sharing!