My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 19, 2007

{ i've been tagged! & so have you! }

What a surprise when I checked my email this morning! Chris Smith of From My Ink Pad to Yours "tagged" me on her blog. Chris, I'm honoured that you selected me. I enjoy looking in on you and your great ideas. Be sure and stop by Chris's blog, I'm sure you will agree with me about her work.

Ok, now my task is to tag five more people that hopefully have not already been tagged.

1. Julie Phillips - Julie is an extremely patient lady and a creative and seasoned stamper. Be sure and check out her work at Paper Joy. By the way Julie, you can expect a package the middle of next week. Not exactly what we had discussed, but hopefully something better.

2. Sharon Harnist - Just read her resume if there is any doubt about how talented this lady is. I enjoy reading her blog and always draw inspiration. You can find out all about her at PaperFections.

3. Kendra - The title of Kendra's blog was a natural hook for me, and I enjoy returning now to see her new creations and read about her teaching career. Look in on Kendra and say hello. You can find her at The Dog Ate My Stamps. hehe.. he.. :)

4. Emily Giovanni - I'm sure the lady had been "tagged" most likely more than once, but I wanted to share her with those of you who on the off chance have never looked in on her. You can find her and her incredible work at Stamping and Stuff

5. Melissa Kulessa - This is one talented lady! Melissa not only creates wonderful cards but she also designs Blog Banners and watermarks. You can see her work at Stamping Through the Tulips . And soon you will be able (keeping my fingers crossed) to see my Blog Banner that Melissa is designing for me and the Dog.

I hope you will enjoy these ladies and their blogs as much as I have.

1 comment:

Melissa K. said...

Judith, thanks for tagging me! I've really been enjoying your blog, too! And yes, your banner is coming. I just wrapped up two projects and have been working on some elements to combine. I'm excited to focus on yours!