My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 20, 2007

{ proud winner of Beate's candy }

Not long ago the famous and fantastic Beate offered blog candy to celebrate the 125,000 hit on her Fresh & Fun blog. I ended up the lucky winner from a long list of 298 comments.
My package of goodies came today! I plan on mounting the "Reason to Smile stamp" set this evening and putting together some cards over the weekend. The May Arts ribbon is fantastic! I never imagined so much! I’ve wound it all on chipboard cards for safe storage. I was really pleased with the SU Designer paper. I didn’t have any of it. This will give me an opportunity to work up some cards before I place another paper order. And the Primas.. I love the colourful flowers! Such a nice package of candy!! Thank you so much, Beate! After i took the picture I realised I forgot to include the pretty card she included. You can see it here.

1 comment:

Pegg S said...

Oh my - congrats on your loot :)
Have fun with it and can't wait to see what pretty things you make with them!!