My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 28, 2009

Tea for Two and You Are Sixty Too! Happy Birthday Becky!


My friendly UPS driver, or was it my friendly USPS driver.. I never know because I am always at work when when they leave my packages, had delivered my Papertrey order yesterday and it was waiting for me when I came home. I'm always excited to receive my PTI packages, but this one was one I was doubly anticipating. The Tea for Two set is a set I've been hoping for for a long time. A friend at work, who is an avid tea drinker is having a birthday on Friday and I wanted to make her a birthday card using this set.
I hope she likes it!

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI- Tea for Two
Paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise, PTI - Patterned Paper Polka Dot Parade
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides, Dark Chocolate
Window Dressing: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, Ribbon Tags Trio, PTI Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon, PTI Aqua Mist Buttons, Corner Rounder Punch, Button from button jar.

No comments: