My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 4, 2009

What a nice day.. today..

I've been a follower and avid admirer of a very talented lady's blog for sometime but just recently realized we live in the same city. On a recent trip into my local scrapbooking store, Scrapbook Studio, I mentioned to the owner I was a stamper and card maker. She immediately asked me if I knew Becca Feeken and followed her blog, Amazing Paper Grace, I had no idea this lady who's blog I'd been following was just across the bay. I emailed her and promptly received a reply inviting me to the Emerald Coast Stamp Club meeting, a group of stampers and card makers that meet once a month and share projects, ideas, and fellowship. So today I packed my tote and headed to the Michael's Classroom where I met not only Becca but a whole group of talented ladies. I was so inspired I came home and made this card. I look forward to becoming an active part of this creative group. Thank you so much, Becca!



Stamps: PTI- Damask Designs
Paper: PTI - PTI White, True Black, Patterned Paper Black and White Basics, SU Naturals White
Ink: PTI True Black, Berry Sorbet
Window Dressing: PTI - Berry Sorbet Grosgrain Ribbon, PTI - Vintage Button Collection Black, Spellbinders Nestabilities and Tag Dies, Waxed Linen Thread, Sakura Gelly Roll Glitter Pen, Joy Crafts Decorative Pearls

No comments: