My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 27, 2009

Bitty Baby CD Envelope Case Gift..



One of the things I enjoy most about my crafting is being able to make gifts and cards for family and friends to share with their friends. My sister called me last week from Denver and said she needed a small gift for a baby shower she was attending. The gift needed to be for a little boy and his room colours were to be moss, black, and white. Since both my sister and I enjoy music, I thought it would be a good opportunity to come up with a CD case that would contain hand picked music just for a little baby boy. If you look very closely the spring moss square directly behind the baby elephant is stamped using PTI's Polka Dot Basics in Fresh Snow. The bright early morning sun washed out the stamping from the eye of the camera. The baby gift and enclosure card, which mirrors the CD case is in the mail as of this morning, along with some other surprises for my sister and niece.

Supplies:
Stamps:
PTI- Bitty Baby Blessings, Polka Dot Basics

Paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Spring Moss, Patterned Paper Bitty Dot Basics, Vellum, SU Patterned Paper
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Window Dressing: Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares and Scalloped Squares, PTI True Black Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon, PTI True Black Buttons



No comments: