My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 6, 2009

A "Cute" little birdie

I woke up this morning to one of my favorite sounds. The little birds were perched in my nearly ready to bloom Magnolia tree just singing their little hearts out. The bird feeder was stocked and the spring rains had filled the little pond just beyond my back porch. Thus the inspiration for another card using those absolutely precious My Cute Stamps set Spunky Nature.


Stamps: My Cute Stamps - Spunky Nature PTI - Sentiment: Birds of a Feather
Paper: PTI - PTI White, True Black, Patterned 2008 Bitty Dot Basics. Little Yellow Bicycle - Love Letters
Ink: PTI New Leaf, Hibiscus. True Black
Window Dressing: PTI - New Leaf Saddle Stitch Ribbon, PTI Vintage Buttons Black and Cream and WhiteSpellbinders Tags Nestabilities Flowers, Londonberry Linen Thread - Black


No comments: