My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 18, 2009

Birthday Wishes for a Friend



One of my many Christmas presents from my sister was a set of Cuttlebug embossing borders. I've really fallen in love with these. The interior Raspberry Fizz scalloped overlay is embossed with the same floral design as can be seen on the outside of the card.When the card is opened the embossed image repeats its self both right and left of the spine of the card which makes an interesting detail to the inside of the card. The embossing on the outside of the card was "lightly dusted" with PTI's Fresh Snow cube. I particularly like using the cubes as they allow me more controlin application. Now to try out the Decorative Circles and Squares Folders she also gave me.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI- Tags fpr Spring, Out On a Limb Sentiments
Paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Making Memories-Pink Gingham
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow
Window Dressing: Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Nested Birds, Cuttlebug Embossing Borders Folder-Frills and full size folder-Polka Dots, Doodlebug Jewels, Pebbles Inc. Chalks, Create-a-Cut Paper Cutter, SU - Flower Punch, Scor-tape

No comments: