My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 5, 2009

Just TOO Cute!

These spunky chunky stamps sure hold true to the company name! My Cute Stamps When I recently ran across them I was thrilled to find that they weren't like every other stamp design out there. Crisp and unique, this set was a must have for my sring collection. Take time to check out their other designs.

Supplies
Stamps: My Cute Stamps - Spunky Nature
Paper: PTI - PTI White, Melon Berry, DCWV Textured Mat Stack - Greens
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise,
Window Dressing: PTI - Melon Berry Extra Fine Polka Dot Ribbon, Pop Dots, Cornish Heritage Farms White Flocking, Create-a-Cut Paper, Cutter Copic Multiliner Black, Tim Holtz "Idea-ology" Sanding Grip

No comments: