My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

May 1, 2009

So Many Birthdays.. So Much Fun!



I realised last night that another one of my work associates had a birthday coming up Saturday and that the last day I would see her before her birthday was today.. Friday. I pushed aside the current project I was working on and though for a few minutes. Olive green and blues are her favourite colours so my paper and ink choices were a snap! Heather Nichols' stamp set Around and About Sentiments somehow just magically popped out of the huge stack of Papertrey Ink stamp sets, as I scanned the huge stack for my stamp choices. This is another one of my favourite tried and true sets.




After I photographed the card I decided a small detail was needed to "finish off" the card. A small button from PTI's New Leaf button collection and added it to the center of the little flower by tying white waxed linen thread in to a small bow.


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI- Around and About Sentiments
Paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides, PTI - Patterned Paper Polka Dot Parade
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides and Ripe Avocado
Window Dressing: Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles , PTI Ocean Tides Polka Dot Satin Ribbon and Ripe Avocado Top Notch Twill, PTI - New Leaft Button, Corner Rounder Punch Create-a-Cut paper cutter.

No comments: