My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Oct 8, 2009

Trying to get back in the swing..


Seems Summer's past like a blink of the eye. My sister and my niece and their two dogs Jake and Fergie have come and gone. The Summer vacationers have put away their sand buckets, sea shells and tanning lotion and have returned from whence they came. The beach is quiet except for the cry of the gulls and a few lazy local walkers taking in the afternoon sun. Abd I am basking in the blessings of Autumn, as I try to get back into the swing.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI- Polka Dot Basics II, Background Basics-Text Style, Beyond Basic Borders, Vintage Picnic, First Fruits.
Paper: PTI - Kraft, Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Father Knows Best Patterned Paper.
Ink: PTI - Ripe Avocado, Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream Pigment Ink.
Window Dressing: Jute Twine, Corner Rounded Punch, Copic Markers, Cream Acrylic Paint.

No comments: