My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Oct 12, 2009

Halloween Tags and Traditions

A few years ago just about this time of the month, I had found, as I began my early morning routine of walking the Whippet, an unexpected surprise hanging on my door nob. It was a friendly Halloween ghost cut from white cardstock with a set of instructions written in poem imprinted across its chest. Hanging behind him was a bag of Halloween goodies. I later discovered that it was my Mother who had placed it there. Someone had placed one on her door nob a couple days before and she had followed the instructions written on her ghost. I've decided to revive and share this Halloween tradition with my family and friends. They are nearly finished, but have taken a little different. Once I make a trip to the candy store and fill the treat bags I will share the complete project so if you choose, you can "Trick or Treat" your own family and friends. Above are some of the tags that will accompany my own "Trick or Treats".
Supplies:
Stamps: PTI- Polka Dot Basics II, 2009 Halloween Tags.
Paper: PTI - Kraft, Select White, Summer Sunrise, Lavender Moon.
Ink: PTI - Smoky Shadow.
Window Dressing: PTI- Vintage Buttons, Jute Twine, Corner Rounded Punch, Crystal Effects Spellbinders Nestabilities.

1 comment:

mike said...

Your posted was well informative, that every person who read or see this will get knowledge about you posted. you made a great job for this and thank you for sharing your taughts on us..More power!
care for a dog bite