My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Nov 18, 2006

{ tis the season }

Well, Thanksgiving has "settled" with the addition of a few pounds.. constraint was the keynote on Black Friday, and Lovely as a Tree has fast become one of my favorite sets. After an enjoyable Thanksgiving Day at my house with my mom and her two Yorkshire Terriers, Chloe and Andy, Zoe and I refrained from the 6:00 a.m. madhouse of frenzied shoppers beating each other over their heads for bargains, and instead spent Friday and Saturday card making.

Stamps:
French Script Background Script, Lovely as a Tree, Riveting
Inks:
Classic Creamy Carmel - Classic Old Olive
Paper:
Natural White - Holiday Thyme - Certainly Celery
Accessories:
Perfect Layers - Stickles Iridescent White - Certainly Celery Ribbon - Circle Punches - Sponge Daubers - PopDots - Rosemary from my herb garden.



No comments: