My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Nov 9, 2006

{dog paddling }


My introduction to this blog and group of bloggers occured while I was searching for a large scallop punch. I found what I was looking for along with a suggestion where I could purchase it. The examples on the blogs I looked at by way of an intricate chain of links were absolutely incredible. I wanted to become a small part of it.

My first small project posting is in recognition to the person.. her blog and my eventual involvement. Thank you, Taylor!

Both cards are 3"x3" and fit nicely into the mini square SU envelopes. Stamps sets used in the "be merry"card are Loads of Love, Hung Up on the Holidays and Warm Words. I used Riveting and Flannel Plaid to create "happy holidays". The punch a Marvy Uchida Giga Scalloped Square Craft Punch and measures approximately 2 1/4" across and 3" diagonally. I like the punch so much I've ordered both the scallop circle and the scallop oval punches and plan on using this format for all my gift enclosures over the holidays!

Now I need to figure out how to get the subscribe element on my blog and let other stampers know I'M HERE!!

No comments: