My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Nov 10, 2006

{ just a little punchie }

My SU tag punch has been a favorite since it came out. I could hardly wait until for the new small tag punch to arrive. The perfect compliment and oh so much easier to stack! It came today and provided the perfect excuse to sit down spend a Friday off doing what I enjoy most.. making cards!

Stamps:
Perennial Favorites - Glad Tidings
Inks:
Craft Whisper White - Classic Night of Navy - Versamark Watermark
Paper:
Whisper White - Night of Navy - Bashful Blue - Designer Series Holiday Thyme
Accessories:
Perfect Layers - Ribbon Grosgrain Marine - White Embossing Powder -
Hodgepodge Hardware Silver - Frosted Tissue Paper

I wonder if someone makes a scalloped tag punch?

No comments: