My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Nov 12, 2006

{ senior center make & take class }

During the week I work part time as the Activities Director for our local Senior Center. A group of nearly 500 active individuals ranging in age from 50 to 96. They are a diverse group who's interests range from Tai Chi and Fantasy Finance to Darts and Creative Cardmaking. And yes, I teach the cardmaking making class along with my other responsibilities. My class has been meeting once a week for several months now, and each week I plan and present and walk them through the making of a card designed to incorporate different techniques and new products. Of course, this week I will be highlighting my new square scallop punch.

Stamps:
Paisley Background Stamp, Think Big, All Year Cheer I
Inks:
Classic
Bashful Blue - Classic Chocolate Chip - Classic Vintage Violet
Paper:
Whisper White - Bashful Blue - Kraft - Designer Series Holiday Thyme
Accessories:
Perfect Layers - Stamp-a-ma-jig - White Gel Pen - Ribbon from Michael's

No comments: