My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Dec 3, 2006

{ a birthday card for my sister }

I wanted to try something new and different for my sister's birthday card. This was the perfect opportunity to try working with transparency sheets as the base for a card. I had some old fairly heavy sheets left over from my working days. I will definately by a box to keep on hand for more cards as this process was much simpler than I had expected.


The Holiday Thyme paper was glued to the inside of the card and the stamped image was glued to the outside of the card so the glue did not show through. The white snowflakes were stamped on the directly on the transparency on the outside front of the card. Happy Birthday was stamped on the inside directly on the transparency paper in black. I used a scoring blade to score the transparency paper for a smooth fold. The only drawback is the white craft ink takes forever to dry.

Stamps:
Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Flaky Friends, Elegant Greetings
Paper:
Transparency Paper, Certainly Celery, Holiday Thyme
Ink:
Stazon Black, Whisper White Craft
Accessories:
Stamp-a-ma-jig, Watecolor Wonder, Aqua Painter, Stickles, Mat Pack, White Gel Pen

No comments: