My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Dec 18, 2006

{ hot chocolat }


A quick tag for an office gift wiggled between family gift projects. Looking at my list of "things still to do" and the calendar.. hoping I get it all done!
The tag was cut with my Sizzix Super Scallop punch out of paper from last year's scraps. I embossed the steam with white embossing powder and used my new Gelly Roll Clear Glaze pen to add depth to the cocoa. The ribbon was a gift from Ellen that came with my pens and wonderful Lockhart stamps! (watch for these images to appear soon on my cards). Eegads! I just looked at the clock and I'm going to be late for work!!

No comments: