My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 19, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls



Shirley does mermaids too! Actually, I think her "girls" are her trademark stamps, but my original interest in this stamp company was the result of seeing her really adorable dog stamps on a blog I recently ran across. This little mermaid just radiated "sparkle" when I saw her in their online store.

Supplies:
Stamps:
Shirley's2Girls- Mermaid, PTI - Polka Dot Basics
Paper: PTI - Ripe Avocado, Everyday Blessings Patterned Paper, Arturo Fine Stationery - Cream
Ink: Memen
to - Tuxedo Black, PTI - Fresh Snow
Window Dressing: Ribbon - PTI Lemon Tart Grosgrain, Yellow button from my button jar, linen thread, Lyra - Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils, Oderless Mineral Spirits - Gina K., Fine Iridescent Glitter - Stamping Bella.




No comments: