My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 22, 2009

A new stamp company..


at least to me. Awhile back I was surfing some my favorite blogs when I ran across the cutest dog image. It was a Wire Haired Fox Terrier looking pup holding an envelope. Well, I love dog stamps and my sister has a Wire.. so one thing led to another and my order from Shirley's 2 Girls arrived promptly, and I immediately began creating..

Stamps: S2G - What's New
Ink: Me
mento - Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI - Vintage Cream, Spring Moss, Kraft
Window Dressing: PTI Ribbon, Copic Markers, Cuttlebug Embossing Die, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Bella Bling, Martha Stewart Sugar, Flocking



P.S. Look for more of these darling images!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I love this one. I can hardly wait to see more of these creations. This one, with the soft neutrals is stunning! (What a great dog. What a great breed! What a great card!!)