My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 6, 2009

PTI's It's In the Bag Challenge



If you haven't visited Nichole's Blog be sure to do so. PaperTrey Ink is celebrating its second anniversary with all sorts of exciting news and gifts.
A thank you gift made for my sister's friend Arlene for taking care of my sisters house while she and my niece were in Florida for the summer visiting our Mother and me. The inspiration came from a project Lisa Johnson, designer of the PTI stamp set Flower Garden, posted on her blog.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Flower Garden
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding
Ribbon: PTI Spring Moss
Incidentals: Plain cloth bag and cotton napkin from Target, Cuttlebug Dies, Clear buttons from Stampin' Up! A bottle of Pellegrino, a clear plastic glass trimmed in Plum Pudding and Spring Moss (a relatively close match at best), and a bag of homemade spicy cereal mix.

No comments: