My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 9, 2009

Papertrey Anniversary Friends to the End Challenge



My submission..


We were asked to create a card for a friend. My best friend is my sister. Although we are ten years apart in age I feel like she is my twin. We share a love of paper crafting and enjoy giving to others. She lives in Colorado and I live in Florida but there isn't a day that goes by that we don't talk on the phone at least once and often two or even three times. She always has time to listen and makes me laugh when I'm down, never judges me when we don't agree and always accepts me for who I am. I love you "little buddy" from the bottom of your BIG BUDDY's heart.

Be sure and check out Nichole's PTI blog for all the new products. The Kits are awesome and I am certain will be a top seller! If you take a look at the CPS blog you will be able to see one of the new stamp sets, "Friends to the End" that will be released February 15th. There are also some great projects using the new set by the CPS Design Team.


Supplies:
Stamps:
PTI - Women of Life and Men of Life, Polka Dot Basics
Paper: PTI - Kraft, Vintage Cream, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise

Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand
Window Dressing: Ribbon - PTI Summer Sunrise Polka Dot, Brown button from my button jar, linen thread.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card is stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that flower is soooooo awesome! Gorgeous gorgeous card!!!