My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 19, 2008

~TCPTUES03 - King of the Grill..


When I read on Leigh O'Brien's blog that The Cat's Pajamas was offering a Tuesday Card Challenge, I finally made up my mind to make the commitment to enter some of the cards that I make on a daily basis, not only on my blog but also as challenge submissions. I've never been one to market myself and my work. My blog has served as a sometimes outlet for family stories and personal thoughts via my love of stamping and card making. I am hoping that this will be one way to get myself "out there" and a little better known. As a dog lover and collector of "all things DOG" it made the commitment easy. Yes.. Yes.. I know.. its The CAT'S Pajamas, but don't tell Zoe, she is very possessive of her own snuggly jammies and only shares them with her wire haired terrier cousin, Jake.

Supplies:
Stamps:The Cat's Pajamas ;
Paper - SU! Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Pumbkin Pie, Designer Paper Jersey Shore; Ink - Palette Hybrid Ink Noir; Accessories - Nestabilities dies, Copic Markers, SU! Wild Wasabi ribbon, SU! Build-a-Brad kit, At You Sepia Twinkling Stars Pen, Judikins Diamond Glaze, White Tulip Puffy Paint

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Your card makes me think of summer and all the fun family cookouts. I love the colors, polka dots, and the theme.

Leigh OBrien said...

If this doesn't just take the cake!! It's such a FAB card and the coloring is amazing. Great pairing with the paper that you chose too. GROOVY, COOL, COSMIC, AND INSVILLE! Thanks so much for playing along.

Anonymous said...

You've got me (and Jake and Nina) really excited about summer. I've got great memories of that Weber grill.... and the good food that came off of it and the good times we shared! The card and your description makes me realize why the memories are so good. You are wonderful.