My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 23, 2008

~Cornish Heritage Farms Challenge..

The Cornish Heritage Farms Forum, of which I am a new member, presented the perfect opportunity for me to use two stamp sets I had yet to use. The Challenge was simple enough.. create a card using the following sketch and CHF stamps.



The size was a size that I don't normally work with as was the added stitching with the sewing machine.


The tree was stamped then embossed on Old Olive paper with clear Versamark and clear embossing powder then inked over with black ink and then "polished" to allow the embossed image to show through. The ring was also clear embossed and raised on pop dots. I am finding that the challenges provide the sometimes needed direction and at the same time stretch my imagination.
Supplies:
Stamps: CHF Polka-Dot Background, Primitive Beginnings
Paper: SU! Black, Saraha Sand, Old Olive
Ink: SU! Saraha Sand, Black, Versamark
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU! punch, Ribbon from my ribbon stash, Clear embossing powder, sewing machine.