My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 11, 2008

~Challenges..


Not only has PaperTrey launched a new forum for its faithful followers but has also started a Casual mid Weekly Challenge hosted by Emily Davis. (take a minute to check out her blog .) Since I've never done anything like this before I though this would be a good time to begin. After reading the outline for this week's challenge and printing out the sketch I set out to complete my first submission and actually amazed myself that I not only completed the card but also uploaded it to the forum.. AND.. to my own blog as well. I'm sitting here patting myself on the back pleased that i met more than the obvious challenge!

Supplies:
Stamp set: PTI Spiral Bouquet.
Ink: Palette Hybrid-Burnt Umber, Versamark-Clear.
Paper: PTI-Aqua Mist, Everyday Blessings, SU Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Marvy Uchida Punches, Sponge Daubber, Pop Dots, Create-a-Cut paper cutter.

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Love the colors on this! Good luck with your challenges.