My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Mar 17, 2007

{ walkin' the dog }

Just one more week until my sister and niece arrive. Mom's been busy planning menus and I've been busy cleaning my workroom in preparation for their arrival. (I think Mom is making more headway than I!)
When this Bella arrived in my last order, I immediately renamed it Momabella & Chloe. Chloe is one of Mother's two Yorkshire Terriers, Chloe and Andy. Although they are sister and brother from the same litter there is question surrounding Andy's lineage. He's a sweetheart even if he doesn't look like the Yorkie standard, and in all fairness the next time I use this stamp I'll colour it "Andy".

Stamps Sets:
Stamping Bella - Walkabella, MTF STamps - Let's Go For a Walk
Paper:
SU Watercolour Paper, Summer Sun, Real Red, Memory Box - Homespun
Ink:
Stazon Black
Accessories:
SU Ribbon Originals - Rustic Retreat, Scrapbook Tacks, Lyra Coloured Pencils