My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Mar 10, 2007

{ the shoppe girls }


I was so excited Friday when I went to the mailbox. My stamp sets from My Favorite Things arrived. So needless to say, I've been busy this weekend. The "Say Charge" set reminded me that my sister and niece are coming in just two weeks to spend a week an I am certain this is exactly what they, along with our Mom and myself will be going a good part of the time they are here. My niece is the "shopping queen if retail".

I was so pleased with the outcome of my first attempt that I sent Kim the image and she surprised and honoured me by reposting it in her My Favorite Things Blog. be sure to take some time to check out all she has to offer. You will be sure to see more of her stamps showing up on my cards. I can't wait to finish the "Lets Go For a Walk" images! They are my favorite subject.. DOGS.. of course!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...love the use of the Basic Grey paper!