My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 18, 2007

{ an udder pink card or two }

This is such a fun stamp set! I've spent the morning making a series of cards using each of the images from the Sell-a-bration Very Punny set, but varying the patterned paper, the ribbon, the choice of pocket notes, and the embossed background. I even made a template of the pocket note so I wouldn't be limited in colour choice.


Stamps:
Very Punny
Paper:
SU Pretty in Pink - Black - Whisper White - Basic Grey Blush 6x6 paper pad
Ink:
SU Basic Black - Basic Brown - Chocolate Chip
Accessories:
SU Colored Pencils - Mineral Spirits - Mat Pack - Word Window Punch - Ribbon - Cuttlebug Embossing Templates

1 comment:

TwoSpecialWires said...

I really like the textured backgrounds. Nice examples.