My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 4, 2008

~A gift for one of Molly's..

many MySpace friends.

My sister's Wire Haired Terrier, Molly is a popular dog. She even has her own MySpace page with more friends than me! For Christmas Molly received a package from one of her four-legged online friends. So my sister asked me if I would make a little something to send to Molly's friend Justin, who was having a Very Old Dog birthday, as a birthday present, a thank you for her Christmas present, and token of her appreciation. Justin's person has already contacted me for my homemade dog treat recipe that i used to fill the tin! My recipe for the decorated tin is as follows:
Stamp by Stamp Gallery, Paper by Bo-Bunny - Roll Over Dog, Ribbon from the scrap jar stained with walnut ink from Tsukinek, Marvey Scalloped Punches, Stampin' Up Rounded Tab Punch. Dog Treats: Hills Prescription Diet Treats for photo purposes .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've made my Molly a celebrity!

The tin of treats turned out so nice. I know Justin and his family appreciated them. And were impressed by your talent.

I'm a lucky sister, and a lucky WFT owner.

Thank you, big sister.
I love you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new banner!