My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Feb 5, 2008

~Classical Elegant Notes..


Every time I pull this Stampin' Up! Elegant Notes set off the shelf I think of my multi- talented niece. She is not the typical teenager with earplugs in her ears and an iPod hanging from around her neck listening to rock and rap. Her iPod is full of Rachmaninoff and Schumann, Beethoven and Satie, Oboe Adagios and Piano Concertos with an occasional U2, Coldplay or Beatles track stuck in here and there. She is a straight A honur student who serves on her highschool's Senate, plays the piano and the oboe, and holds an after school job. As a Christmas gift I made her a box of thank you cards using this set. I embossed soft white Arturo cards from Ellen Hutson's online store using my rectangular Nestability dies. The text stamp from Elegant Notes was inked with SU Soft Sky and stamped in the center of the rectangle. Half of the cards were stamped with the treble clef and half with the base clef in Buckaroo Blue as an overlay. The Thank You sentiment was also stamped in Buckaroo Blue. The finished cards placed in a Clearly Creative Box from Papertrey and tied with Martha Stewart's Cloud Piped Nylon ribbon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so simply elegant.
I'm gonna have to lift the design and make some of my own!