My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

May 15, 2008

~Irene's "Hope You are Up & Around Soon" Card..

A good friend from work recently underwent major back surgery recently and is coming home Saturday. This card will be waiting for her to welcome her home.

Supplies:
Stamps:
PTI Garden of Life
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, Father Knows Best Patterned Paper, Stamper's Select White Cardstock and SU Kraft Ink: Palette Hybrid Ink Noir Accessories etc: PTI Berry Sorbet Swiss Dot Satin Ribbon, Pebbles Inc. Shimmer Chalks, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Paper Piercer, Corner Rounder Punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cheery card to perk up your friend after her surgery. I like it a lot, and I'm sure she will, too.