My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Oct 7, 2007

Baby Brother's Birthday Bash..

My little brother just turned sixty!! and what better stamp set to help him celebrate than MFT's Let's Hear It for the Boys! . I'd recently finished a criss-cross Birthday card for my Mom and had such fun making it I wanted to try my hand at a file folder card.

I love making cards when they come together so easily. Unfortunately, I was so excited that I neglected to put the romote in his hand and the bowl of popcorn in his lap. This card IS my brother.

3 comments:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Love the card Judith! That is really cool. It embodies all of the things guys like to do!

Hugs
Julie

Alhambra Club said...

What a wonderful card, love that stamp set, perfect card.

Monica said...

You did a great job with this card, Judith! Great use of that set and great coloring. I bet your brother loved it!!