My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Aug 12, 2007

~Switching Gears..

Its been a busy summer. My sister and niece who come every summer for the summer all the way from Denver have headed home now, and my days and evenings are not nearly as full. I hadn't realised how long it had been since I'd posted to my blog.
Since they left I've been having fun with a few of my A*Muse stamps. It all started with my wanting to find a Santa stamp that might be appropriate to the Florida climate. A Muse had a Santa in sunglasses and flowered swimming trunks who looked as though he was dreaming of surfing, but alas.. no surfboard. And then i ran across my little surfer boy. He led me to the mermaid and the palm tree and one thing led to another. The result was this RAK made for a friend who isn't a stamper but loves the sea.

It's occurred to me random acts of kindness don't necessarily have to be shared between other bloggers or stampers and I'm slowly working through my list.

2 comments:

Kim said...

This is just awesome Judith! what a lovely card, I am sure she will be thrilled!

TwoSpecialWires said...

I miss you. That little surfer boy reminds me of our walks on the beach. It brings a smile. (Love the waves.)