Rebecca Oehlers tagged me a long time ago but I never got around to responding. Yes, I AM remiss, but I will I will share a few things about myself with you. First, please take a look at hemidemisemiquaver,Rebecca's Blog. This is one talented and interesting lady! Be sure and take time to read her profile.
1. As a baby my hair was bright orange.
2. My sister is my best friend and although we live over 1500 miles apart we talk on the phone nearly every day, and sometimes more than once.
3. I lived in New York City for five years with my harlequin Great Dane, Catherine Von Meistersinger and all the shopkeepers in our neighborhood knew her and loved her almost as much as I did.
4. As the director of a history museum I had the good fortune to meet such dignataries as Ronald Regan, Michael Gorbachev, Margaret Thatcher, and Edwina Sandys, Winston Churchill's granddaughter.
5. More than anything I enjoy teaching and passing on information and ideas to others.
6. I think I am a lazy person.
7. I wish I had my Mother's drive and ethics of responsibility.
8. I have a smile that is hard for me to contain. It usually stretches ear to ear.
9. The two things I miss most in life: My Dad and my horses.
10. My niece is my inspiration and Zoe, my lively whippet keeps me sane.
11. I hope to live to a ripe old old age, but die young.