My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

May 6, 2007

{ in recognition of National Scrapbooking Day }

I started my paper arts adventure as a scrapbooker after seeing the amazing things my little sister was creating for our family. A book of Christmases Past sets on our mother's coffee table in her living room that documents some of the joyous and memorable times our family spent together over the years. Another labor of love sets on the a coffee table in the family room a memorial to the most wonderful husband and father in the world.


To date my attempts have been smaller and unfinished, but it opened a door into the more immediate gratification of rubber stamping and cardmaking. I wanted to share with you the first page of one of my scrapbooks, The Whippersnapper! A book dedicated to my faithful companion and best friend, Zoe. I am also in the process of creating scrapbooks for my mother, my sister and niece, and my brother and his wife chronicling our Alaskan Cruise late last summer. I approach my scrapbooking much the same as I approach creating a card. Composition, colour, attention to detail, and meaningful text expression, which often results in laboring over a page for days until its just right.

Wishing everyone a bright and creative National Scrapbooking Day! Take a little time today to pursue your art!

No comments: