My Other Blog:

Visit my Dog's Blog

Introducing the DOG!

Introducing the DOG!
Whippet View's Sassy Kat.. affectionately known as Zoe

My Blog Posts

<b><i>My Blog Posts</i></b>

Apr 5, 2007

{ a bevy of birthday RAKs from my beautiful Splitcoast bloggers RAK buddies }


I don't think I've ever received so many cards on my birthday! What a wonderful surprise. Thank you ladies for making it so special.
Kirsten DuBosque at Confessions of a Naptime Stamper shares an April birthday and made this adorable Bella card. Not only do Kristen and I share a birthday month, but we both also live in Florida and of course everyone who lives in Florida enjoys fishing. You couldn't have picked a better bella for my card Kristen, thank you so much. This is definately one of the nicest bella cards I've ever seen!

Leslie Brown sent me this adorable "Birthday Basket" in my favorite colour! Be sure and take some time to check out Leslie's "Continuing to Create" blog. Not only does she have great cards but also yummy blog candy. Thanks so much, Leslie!
I'd love to find this template to use on summer beach bag cards for some of my friends. If someone finds it before me, please let me know. I can also see that I need to do some ribbon and Prima shopping soon!

Alisa Blankenship created and sent me this bright and cheerful card and included the nicest note along with it. You can see more of Allie's work at Allie's Inky Hugs. She is another quickly becoming addicted to the Bellas. (tucking that note into my Future RAKs to Send box.) Thanks so much for my birthday card Allie!


My last but certainly not least card was from Melissa. You can see more of her work at Stamping Through the Tulips (what a great name!) Melissa, you are going to have to share your technique for inking the Cuttlebug embossed background with me sometime and you've sold me on this particular pattern. I don't have any of the "words" templates yet, but this will definitely be my first. Thanks for the great birthday card!